ChamberKidChamberKid

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Curse Village Curse Village

Good game, No incentive to continue...

Firstly, I would like to say I thought this was a great little time waster and perfect difficulty! [On easy mode I completed the game without any zombies crossing my wire mesh fence, but it was still so fast paced there was a thrill despite this]

There are a few things I think you should change though...

-More of the hand drawn cut scenes
-Bigger incentives to continue! [Like a weapon unlock at 10 000 points to keep people playing.]
-At the end, I expected something new, a boss perhaps, that would have been cool, or at least a change of scenery.
-The survivers are great, but more would be nice, the same goes for the traps, there needs to be more incentives and variety in the game
-It would be nice if you could go back and play certain levels [I wish I had the option of playing the last red dot on the map but I won and would have to start again]
-The survivers should have a life bar rather than instantly die

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

I love this.

I really feel its great. The story has a slightly cheesy feel to it, but the way the police graduly begin to find evidence is fantastic. If the cutscenes were actually cutscenes like the intro then I feel it would be much more engrossing. Also, Sniping should be more inventive, the bit with shooting out the light was simple but a nice change. If you look up Tactical Assasin on newgrounds you will see what I mean, it needs more variation. Other than this, I think the game is fantastic, the graphics are excellent, and the different ways to shoot someone in the head are fun. I did keep thinking the rapists should be getting hit in the balls though... Haha.

Crush Crush

Cool.

That is such a neat idea! I love the way theres only one place to live, rather than in most games where you just have to avoid a singular thing. It would be cool to see it done with an actual person that you have to walk/jump around.

Turtleboy2870 responds:

I'll try and make there be a person. Maybe it'll be a separate mode, sense its probably much harder.